25th May 2017 - 9th Jun 2017 12:00 am
Rose Horspool: “As you know, this year’s Art in the Garden exhibition at Fawley House takes place on the weekend of June 9th. This is very early, and most gardens seem to be opening later this year.
“These are the gardens available before that date. Do contact the owners directly if you wish to go and draw, paint, sculpt etc.”
- May 28th 2017, 11am – 4pm: Alan and Janet Stirling, Nutkins, 72 Rolston Road, Hornsea. HU18 1UR. Tel 01964 533721. email: firstname.lastname@example.org Very keen for ERA artists to visit.
- May 28th 2017, 12pm – 5.30pm: Ivor and June Innes, Redcliff Road, Hessle HU13 0HA Tel 01482 646140. email: email@example.com
- June 3rd/4th, 10am – 5pm: Tom and Gill Mellor, Hunmanby Grange, Wold Top Brewery
- June 3rd/4th, 11am – 5pm: Shiptonthorpe Gardens, No 6 All Saints, Di Thompson; Wayside, Susan Sellars
- June 4th, 12pm – 5pm: Mr and Mrs Bowden, 23 Molescroft Road, Beverley, HU17 7DX
Please let Rose Horspool know if you can visit any of these lovely gardens.
If any of you have Art in the Garden work from last year that would be great, and general garden paintings will also be accepted.